Monday 21 May 2018

Scrap the Boys Cards - April winner!



Hello everyone Happy Monday!

Here is our April card challenge winners.

Congratulations Kat Gray aka Craftaholickat we loved your card.


Our international winner is Rituparna, such a cute card!



Thank you to everyone who joined us.


Kat if you could message through your address so we can get your prize out to you!

Rituparna if you would like to be our June guest designer please message for all the details.

Our May challenge is up and it is a gorgeous mood board so join us and don't forget to link your entry.


3 comments:

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a lot for choosing me a winner..it's my dream come true that I would be your part of scrap the boys...kindly tell me where I will put my details for Guest designer

Thanks
Rituparna

Bec said...

Congratulations ladies, beautiful creations.

Uroocreations said...

Many many congratulations to both winners ❤️❤️❤️❤️👍🏻

Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla