Wednesday 18 March 2015

FEBRUARY WINNERS!!


February winners!


The first winner is Renee


Renee you have won a  Staedtler Australia  prize pack valued at $30.00.
Renee, could you please email me your address so I can mail your prize - marellejackman@gmail.com

Our second winner is Natalie!




Natalie,
you have won this fab prize!

Donated by Flutterby Designs is a prize pack valued at $15.00.  Many thanks to Anita Rodway.

Natalie, could you please email me at marellejackman@gmail.com and I will pass your details onto Anita.

Our next winner is:
Lisa Skinner!



Lisa, you have won a pack of Gelatos Donated by Faber Castell Australia.

Lisa, please email me at marellejackman@gmail.com so I can mail your prize.




Our next winner is Louise!

Louise, you have won an embellishment pack donated by 
 Raquel Bowman from her personal stash


Could you please email me your address for your prize to be mailed at marellejackman@gmail.com








2 comments:

Lisa's Passion to Scrap said...

Yay thank you! Congrats everyone!

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Congrats everyone....Have a nice day..